Thursday, April 9, 2009

Graphic Designer: Milton Glaser

"I Love New York" logo by Milton Glaser.
he I Love New York logo is a registered trademark of the New York State Department of Economic Development.

I chose Milton Glaser to be my search designer because his work is simple and neat. The image above is a well known design that he created. Base on this image we could see that he played with illustration and text, on this work both illustration and text hold a connection to each other, and it shows a powerful meaning of "I Love New York." Refer to our previous project we used typeface to create pattern, which could apply to Milton Glaser's style. This creates a connection from project 1 to project 2.

Milton Glaser's Website: www.miltonglaser.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good sunny! looking forward to seeing your process!